Genting Trip With Course Mate
Yesterday, my course mate and I had finished our last final exam paper. Today, 20 June 2012, we went to Genting Highlands to enjoy our last gathering of second semester. We gathered at 7.30am at my college. Well, as expected, most of us were late. Later, we departed around 8.30am by bus. First station was KTM Station of course, the followed station was Bandar Tasik Selatan. We changed from KTM to Rapid KL followed by Plaza Rakyat. Finally, we went to Genting by taking the Genting bus at 11am. We reached there around 12.30 noon.
Hmmm….Overall,
we might a bit silent during the way from UPM to Genting. But, I still like to
remain silent although I intended to talk to them. Maybe because of yesterday I
too tired after exam, now also >.<.
Later, we
booked two rooms with 4 girls and 7 boys, 1 room for girls and 1 for boys. We
rest for a while and boys will certainly talk some about uncensored things, but
they talked about wet dreams =.=. Around 2.30pm, we went out and had our lunch.
Unexpectedly, they went for the food court which usually the employees of the
Genting will go there because it is cheaper than others. The food court just
likes a secret food court because it can’t be easily found by the customers or
visitors. This food court didn’t mention beside the employees so we just
relaxed ate at there. Still, we seem nothing to chat. I noticed that most of us
already tired, maybe because of this, we didn’t have any mood to chat. Around
4pm, we went by to our room and have a rest then went out by 6pm which the time
movie started.
We went to watch
a movie which was “The Snow White and the Hunts”. After we had movie,
hungry~.~…….We had our dinner at another food court. Starting from now, I can
saw that they all suddenly become a bit talkative. Do you know where we went
after dinner? CASINO!!!! Some of us already 21 years old. So we eligible to
enter the gambling field. To tell the truth, I don’t know what gambling have
inside the Casino is. After several minutes, we able to help those who almost
aged 21 enter and visited the Casino. Around 10.30pm, I leaved the Casino
because I can’t stand the smoke and I HATE it!!!
Finally, we
went back to our room and watched a movie, “Pirana” while I writing this blog.
Then why I posted this late? Because no internet connection in the Hotel. Well,
at least the ice wall among us melt very fast..haha...
Before we
were going to sleep, some of us want to go to StarBucks Coffee to have some
drinks. After we well prepared, suddenly he want to have a pillow talk with
other person. What lah?! I went to there just hope to access internet,
unfortunately cannot! I have tried several times finally able to connect but
with slow line internet access. After we had our drinks we went back to room
and sleep le.... to be continue…
21 June
2012, this morning the weather in Genting was very cold until it awakened me. I
awaked around 7.00am. Later I felled in half-sleep mode. Suddenly,
‘Ding-Dong’….One of my friends went to open the door, as the result, no one in
front of the door. Then we looked at the time, 8.30am. I think the one who
ringed the door was one of the girls next door. Some of us cannot sleep
already, we washed our face and brush our teeth and wait until the gathering
time.
When the
time’s come, the girls ate their instant noodles in the room =.=…haiz~So, we
went out eat and at the same time bought the ticket to enter the Theme Park^^
Before that
we need to return the room to hotel T.T, because the hotel didn’t provide any
package for two day, so we need to return and apply for a new room. Luckily,
one of my friends’ friend used their parents points to exchange for the room.
So we made deal with them.
After
having our room, 5 of my others course mate had came and planned to have lunch
with us. We disappointed them. We cannot eat anything before we went to play
roller coaster, pirate ship, “jump building machine” etc…. If we had our lunch,
we might feel dizzy and vomit after we had played.
Then we
went to outdoor Theme Park for having our fun XD. I also had taken some of the
pictures. I suddenly noticed that, taking picture can be a tool to increase the
relationship among us. We played until evening around 6.00pm. When we were
playing, I noticed that one of my friends suddenly has the passion and act to
chase the girl. The girl was pretending don’t know anything and still looked
him as a friend. I also noticed that the girl begin to avoid him after he
approached her most of the time.
Now, we are
having our rest and bath. Later will go to dinner and play the indoor Theme
Park. So tonight I will continue to type
this blog…..
I’m
back^^….after that time, we gathered around 7.45pm to have our dinner. I really
unexpected, they went to KFC @.@. What am I supposed to eat?! Never
mind lah, this time I joined them for
the dinner to let them know even I’m vegetarian I also can go KFC Mc
Donald..hahaXD~ So my menu was just the simple, regular potato smash and veges,
and large salad. I thought it won’t fulfilled my stomach, but after I ate
salad, stomach full already=___=, but still able to finish others..haha^^
Our next
plan was watch 4D movie which also a part of Indoor Theme Park. When we
entered, there’s a door keeper remind us need to queue 2 hours~.~, when we
realized that we already entered. We wait for around 25+- minutes. Some of us
lost our patient and went out for playing other games while some of us stay
there to take help us for reserved. After we left for 5-10 minutes, we received
a call and said that it’s our turn to enter. Then we decided to quit the queue
of the game and quickly went back to the original queue. After we watched the
movie, it is more likely 2D or 3D not 4D~.~haiz…
Then we queue
back to the game and quite fun lah..haha.. Later we raided roller coaster and I
didn’t have any emotion to scream already, immune le. Later we all feel tired
and a bit dizzy, so we went back to room chatting and rest le. To be continue...
22 June 2012, the last day of our trip. I woke up at 7.30am and I intended to do some work for my activity. Because of my kindness for not waking them. So I decided to walked and watched the scenario around the hotel. The sunrise was beautiful and I begin standing at there looking the surrounding. I love to watching from the high^^. Til 8.00am, my stomach was screaming. Then I had some bread in the room and try not to wake them up. Around 8.30am, I heard the alarm is rang. I went to switch on the light so that they can wake up. We planned to have our breakfast around 9++am. We went together to have our breakfast and took some pictures. Later we bought our bus tickets to Titiwangsa and went back by our own to home le.
Due to my tiredness and lazyness. So I write til here ba. If really want to write briefly, it will be a very long long story.
d gal is pei pei? haha.... The boy is Meng Yaw? *Just guessing*
回复删除