At the end of sem 2 study week
Today, I woke up around 6am as usual. It was my last day of study week at home=_='''
Now let's went back to several before today. Before this study week, a girl which I like the most went back earlier to her home because her class was finished. Later a day, our collegiat were informed that some of us will stay in college for next semester. Of course, The first person that in my mind was her, then I asked around my friends to check whether she can stay or not. After I heard the news, I feel very shock and surprise Lol.....I quickly text her with congrated first then I told her that she able to stay college, I feel that she was happy. Then I asked her when she will went back to college. She replied today, 10th of June. Then I answered we back together ba..haha
2 days before today, I asked is she bought the ticket already and what's the time for the train to depart. Until late afternoon then she replied me. Well, that's ok with me because I know she's busy studying. haha^^Suddenly, there was a thought in my mind and then I checked the previous message. As I expected, I didn't asked her when she bought the ticket and I haven't asked her is she bought my ticket already. Nevermind, I didn't want to bother her study so I didn't asked. Hope she bought mine.
Today, at train station, I saw her hand holding a two way ticket. OMG>.<!
I asked her went back with her that day she already bought the two way ticket. Maybe she thought that I bought myself ticket that sit the same train with her..haiz@@~.~ I quickly go to the counter and luckily, there's still have ticket..hahaXD. The train departed after several minutes.
After I reached KL Central, I able to meet with her again. Well, she made a long face when I accompany her, sometimes~.~....We had our lunch together at KL Central. At first whenever I talked to her she will smiled but our conversation can't maintain for several minutes. Maybe because of my silent type behaviour and cannot express myself=.=" or I asked her something then she feel like don't know how to reply me. Maybe she was shy or there's still an invisible wall between us.
After that, we went to buy two tickets to Serdang. While waiting, I made my affort to start the conversation. Later I said, sometime she looks cute, then her face was long and feel unhappy,but not too serious lah, she not intend to reply me although she had gave her response. I also don't know what can chat with her already.
After reached KTM Serdang and waiting for UPM bus, I still asked her is she feeling well and some other concerned words. Later, we totally keep silent until reached the college, but still have a bit conversation lah. Well, she say goodbye to me first then I answered bye bye and all the best for her exam. I think I saw she smile silently.
So, my feeling is so complicate and don't know feel happy or sad. It's just complicate.Haiz~
评论
发表评论