What's the problem among us?

I hope this really is just my illusion, but somehow, I do really feel something wrong among my coursemate after I went out with them these two days. During first sem, our bonds are strong but now, why I feel we just like "loose sand". What's the problem? I was thinking this problem today while we were going to mid-valley. I think the main factor is because we have too many drivers ~.~, and also some of our coursemate busy with their stuff until no time to gather. Or maybe some of them not enough optimism. Sometime, I also think that I'm not initiate enough to chat with them, eventhough I'm initiate to chat, the conversation cannot last long, maximum conversation might be 2-5 minutes. Well, hope after this exam, I could spent some time to chat with all of them so that I can chat until heart talk to heart and understand them. They are planning a trip after our final paper, I hope everyone of us can join it to enhance our bonds among us and relation also.

评论

  1. yes, i do agree with you to initiate the conversation. Why don't you try to blend up with them by conversing the topics that they are interested in? By doing that, the conversation would be able to be prolonged... in my opinion, it takes time to blend in a group. Especially if you guys and girls are "not the same minded". Apart from that, I think you can join them for lunch and go back together everyday. Don't be a left out in the group. Good luck with that. Gambateh! =)

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

一片落叶……启迪我的事

情感与理智的需求

2019 寂静禅林四念处禅七