Life in Uni

Long time didn't write anything on here already, now just simply write something to express myself ba..hehe^^
Where should I start to write leh?
Since I entered one of the government university, UPM Serdang, don't know is lucky or unlucky, I being choosed to stay at a college which is a tough discipline and crazy active college. During this two semester, my life in uni become very very busy until I need to sacrifice my sleeping time to do my assignment and homework. Because of this, I able to manage my time wisely and learned a lot of soft skills.
I have make a lot of friends through the activity. Among the college, our collegiat can say that no one didn't recognize each other. Thus, my social network had increased. Now, actually I in study week for the following week exam@@..hehe...I hope I still can write again someday..haha~

评论

此博客中的热门博文

一片落叶……启迪我的事

情感与理智的需求

2019 寂静禅林四念处禅七