Study Week
Good morning^^
As usual wake up around 6 pm at home, because of the study week I stick to my study time table, although not totally follow the schedule ~.~..hehe
After I off my bed, first thing to do is switch on my laptop XD for download some movies. Since no one is using wifi in the morning, so I can download it without consider other user wifi connection problem..haha XD
After that I continue my study by reading power point slides. OH!! I forgot to do something!! I need to wash my shoes T.T~ Can't I just don't wash it...However, I still need to wash it if not my legs will really become Hong Kong leg alr..hahaXD
When I begin to wash my shoes, I realized that my shoes can't be wash harder as it's going to peeled off :'(
Sometime, writing blog is a good place for me to practise to express myself. I have a thought of this because I have seen my friends who write the blog have a good expression in their content, communication and etc.
OK~ Time to continue my stuff. Later....
As usual wake up around 6 pm at home, because of the study week I stick to my study time table, although not totally follow the schedule ~.~..hehe
After I off my bed, first thing to do is switch on my laptop XD for download some movies. Since no one is using wifi in the morning, so I can download it without consider other user wifi connection problem..haha XD
After that I continue my study by reading power point slides. OH!! I forgot to do something!! I need to wash my shoes T.T~ Can't I just don't wash it...However, I still need to wash it if not my legs will really become Hong Kong leg alr..hahaXD
When I begin to wash my shoes, I realized that my shoes can't be wash harder as it's going to peeled off :'(
Sometime, writing blog is a good place for me to practise to express myself. I have a thought of this because I have seen my friends who write the blog have a good expression in their content, communication and etc.
OK~ Time to continue my stuff. Later....
评论
发表评论