Persistent?
26th of November 2012
Well, here's my story for today, hope enjoy reading it... After class, one of my coursemate also my form 6 friend suddenly want to come to my college and want to play basketball. Now he living outside already, and we called them as MLK(Mahasiswa Luar Kampus). That time around 4.30pm, the field of course didn't have anyone yet. So he came to my room and rest for a while. Around 5pm, he ask me now k2 have others guys chase powerpoint. Well, he is in love with someone who I called powerpoint in here.
Later, that time I already logged in my facebook. I clicked the pikachu tab and said to him I feel like want to chat with her leh... Then here's the interesting part, he offer himself for using my account to chat with him..Oh Gosh.... well, just hope that he will tell me what they will chat tonight....
During that time, why I was so concern about her? why I still persistent in her? I keep asking him about her...well, if i know it so how? just for my satisfaction? I keep telling my self not to be persistent. Haiz....just forget about her, she also once warned me don't cross the line lo. What's the important to me for now is that study and activity. Don't want think too much, just let it be natural and think positive.
Well, here's my story for today, hope enjoy reading it... After class, one of my coursemate also my form 6 friend suddenly want to come to my college and want to play basketball. Now he living outside already, and we called them as MLK(Mahasiswa Luar Kampus). That time around 4.30pm, the field of course didn't have anyone yet. So he came to my room and rest for a while. Around 5pm, he ask me now k2 have others guys chase powerpoint. Well, he is in love with someone who I called powerpoint in here.
Later, that time I already logged in my facebook. I clicked the pikachu tab and said to him I feel like want to chat with her leh... Then here's the interesting part, he offer himself for using my account to chat with him..Oh Gosh.... well, just hope that he will tell me what they will chat tonight....
During that time, why I was so concern about her? why I still persistent in her? I keep asking him about her...well, if i know it so how? just for my satisfaction? I keep telling my self not to be persistent. Haiz....just forget about her, she also once warned me don't cross the line lo. What's the important to me for now is that study and activity. Don't want think too much, just let it be natural and think positive.
评论
发表评论