Back from community service
18th of November, this morning I prepared depart from Serom back to UPM. My uncle suddenly gave me an ang pau and hope I can back to UPM safety. Well, it can said that this was a memorable morning coz almost all of us feel that next time must come back. Our relation with the village also become stronger. That time I have a strong feelings that I must put some weight to the activities.
After arrived UPM, Whao!!! I realized that there are so many assignment I haven't done><...Haiz, just do it ba. I opened the ang pau which gave from my uncle, unexpected=.='''.... That was not a small amount to me...lol....I planned to use this to buy some gift in return.
Oh yeah, tonight is also a day my friend going to marry, pikachu (although the person who going to marry is her close friend like a sister).... hehe~ So she planned to skip tomorrow class... Well I just can wish her enjoy and her friend live with other partner blissfully.
Need to continue my load of works le@@...byebye~
After arrived UPM, Whao!!! I realized that there are so many assignment I haven't done><...Haiz, just do it ba. I opened the ang pau which gave from my uncle, unexpected=.='''.... That was not a small amount to me...lol....I planned to use this to buy some gift in return.
Oh yeah, tonight is also a day my friend going to marry, pikachu (although the person who going to marry is her close friend like a sister).... hehe~ So she planned to skip tomorrow class... Well I just can wish her enjoy and her friend live with other partner blissfully.
Need to continue my load of works le@@...byebye~
评论
发表评论