Emo about her......
Hello my friends, it's been a while I didn't updated my blog. Haiz, recently, I do really think want to be her boy-friend already. She seems like want to stay far from me. Is it because she not ready yet or am I too fast to action? Well, for today she and I were discussing about the software engineer project, suddenly she seems angry already. Did I do something wrong? Or maybe stress? Not sure about that. It's kinded hurt me :'( . Nevermind, just hope that she can control her emotions, I feels scared to talk to her already~.~
Since a week holiday is coming, one of her friends, who is my coursemate also, ask her how she is going back to home. Well she feel shy and embarrassed to talk about it with low voice. Of course, she will be going back with my friend, whom study with me from form 6 til now. Well, this one I just assume, she's the person who shy and embarrased when interacting with boys or she have feeling to my friend or she scared others will think they are couple if she speak it out.
Haiz....I don't know how to determine wheather she got any feels to me already. I just told myself, forget about her, having feeling towards her make me more suffer and always thinking about her. Well, the result still an unknown. Just wait and see.....
Since a week holiday is coming, one of her friends, who is my coursemate also, ask her how she is going back to home. Well she feel shy and embarrassed to talk about it with low voice. Of course, she will be going back with my friend, whom study with me from form 6 til now. Well, this one I just assume, she's the person who shy and embarrased when interacting with boys or she have feeling to my friend or she scared others will think they are couple if she speak it out.
Haiz....I don't know how to determine wheather she got any feels to me already. I just told myself, forget about her, having feeling towards her make me more suffer and always thinking about her. Well, the result still an unknown. Just wait and see.....
For me, I think you should wait patiently and decide what move should you take later. Maybe she is just stressed out because of many things. There are many possibilities. At the meanwhile, just be friendly with her and observe. Don not take any steps first. Good luck! =)
回复删除well, she already feels that I want to crossed the line already...Tonight maybe I will settle with her...
删除