Do you want to know the reasons?
After outing with you all, I can feels that I still can be your friend
already. Unexpectedly, my chatting pattern makes you feel like I'm spying on
you. Whoever I chat with, I almost using this pattern to chat, maybe don't know
what topic should chat to you then become always ask you questions. The way I
treat a friend usually is almost I treat them as a younger sister for
girls lah. The status that you posted initially was fine to me. The matter
that I can't stand was that, the dramatic comments spark out my anger. At that
moment, I really angry and once more, decide to not care anything about without
knowing the reasons of anything about you, because I planned not to have
friends anymore but just maintain course mate. Although I know the purpose of
those comments, still hate you all doing such thing. Maybe because using the
technique same as before gua.
Well, I just jiang ji jiu ji lo. I just took this opportunity to crash my relationship between you and me. I know I'm the type of infatuation person, the things that I need to do is cruel a bit. I have cruel to myself so that in future I unable to have those kind of feeling to you again. If have feeling also the friend's feeling.
On the other day, you send us a message. Although I'm happy that you can honest to us, it's too late that I had made up my mind before the message. OH~ Sometimes I also hate you because you always hidden your truth feelings when I asked you something. I will feel a bit angry because I treat you as a trusted friend and I feel I'm not trusted before week 13. Well, maybe this is just my yi xiang qing yuan ba...
Although already argue with you just a day, I can already feel that I don't have any feelings to you already even feelings of friend also disappear. Already several years the cold blood mode inside my body is asleep, now already awaked because of the extreme anger. The strong anger swallows my feelings. Maybe you will think that I'm telling story just like cartoon =.=... Just hope that after the cold war, we can know more about ourselves in order to prevent the same mistakes happen.
Hmmmm.... during this few days without chatting with you, I'm really feels lonely. Haiz...
After you have read through this post, hope we can start from beginning. Although there are many things happen already, and already hurt a lot of people, just hope that I can cut off this relationship. I know I’m selfish, but it is good for our future.
Well, I just jiang ji jiu ji lo. I just took this opportunity to crash my relationship between you and me. I know I'm the type of infatuation person, the things that I need to do is cruel a bit. I have cruel to myself so that in future I unable to have those kind of feeling to you again. If have feeling also the friend's feeling.
On the other day, you send us a message. Although I'm happy that you can honest to us, it's too late that I had made up my mind before the message. OH~ Sometimes I also hate you because you always hidden your truth feelings when I asked you something. I will feel a bit angry because I treat you as a trusted friend and I feel I'm not trusted before week 13. Well, maybe this is just my yi xiang qing yuan ba...
Although already argue with you just a day, I can already feel that I don't have any feelings to you already even feelings of friend also disappear. Already several years the cold blood mode inside my body is asleep, now already awaked because of the extreme anger. The strong anger swallows my feelings. Maybe you will think that I'm telling story just like cartoon =.=... Just hope that after the cold war, we can know more about ourselves in order to prevent the same mistakes happen.
Hmmmm.... during this few days without chatting with you, I'm really feels lonely. Haiz...
After you have read through this post, hope we can start from beginning. Although there are many things happen already, and already hurt a lot of people, just hope that I can cut off this relationship. I know I’m selfish, but it is good for our future.
评论
发表评论