4th semester study week


The study week just passed, when I review back, and a lot of things happen. Now, I'm a bit tired to carry on already.

Several weeks ago, my course mate and I busy on our assignments and group projects. I began started to think, are my course mate not dare to scold or unfriend with me because they need me? Well, I can feel that, since they all not say friend to me or the way they treat me like asking for my help with a soft voice. Still, sometimes I still can the way they treat me like friend lah~ At least I'm not alone. 



When the study week starts, I had a quarrel with my course mate. That time can still say is good friend lah. Well, she was the one that I like the most among the course mate, maybe because of her attitude, kind, responsible, helpful and so on. Then why we will quarrel to each other? That's the long story. So, after that, we are not chatting to each other lo. It was suffered to me also, because I feel lonely and don't know find who to chit chatting. In order to ensure that I have forgot feeling towards her, I just cruel to me, but I disappointed her as well. So I need to accept this loneliness. 

Besides that, after I went back home during study week, I know I have a lot of activities stuff need to settle. The matter that I shocked was my home has been sold.

It was too sudden I heard the news. Now, we really poor jor... Haiz, suddenly have a thought want to quick study and find jobs to earn some income... Later, I manage to balance my feeling and emotion and continue study for final.

At the end of the study week, it's also quite shock that one of my other course mates have family problem then need to go back. Hope she can stay strong.








评论

此博客中的热门博文

一片落叶……启迪我的事

情感与理智的需求

2019 寂静禅林四念处禅七