New Life

When I gone through the last post that I had posted, it reminds me the pass which was full of negative emotions. Somehow, after sometimes I realized that I had grew up. The 'grew up' that I meant is not the physically grew up, but for mental and soul. 

During this period, I had found the peacefulness in my deep deep heart, soul and mind. I can said that if the problems come, I still can remain the peaceful and not gonna bother by the troublesome. The peacefulness brings me the freedom, the mercy, the kindness, the wisdom that could apply for the whole life. Due to this I had found the meaning of the life, the real meaning for me to walk through all the obstacle. This treasure is too valuable eventually I can't even express using verbal nor words. It just experience. I'm glad I had found the truth path and now I'm heading to it. Just be grateful of all the things that I had faced before and made me keep reflecting myself. 

After this, I think mostly I will share my learning experience from now on. It could be in Chinese or English.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

一片落叶……启迪我的事

情感与理智的需求

2019 寂静禅林四念处禅七