Stressful life

It's been a while that I didn't update my blog. I keep asking myself, am I too busy without having free time for day dream or even chat with friends? Actually there's still have some time for me to relax but that time is already planned to rest, or else I don't have anytime to rest lo.
Last week, I started to wrote the appreciation diary everyday, and I feel motivate and feel the positive energy from it~ Now, sometime I feel tired to carry on, maybe because my thought always have things need to settle or else delay.
This few days, always meeting for several times and always group discussion making me no time to rest. Haiz.... this semester really drive my craziness to the max... Almost all subject in this semester have assignment or group project weekly. Still, I need to attend meeting 3-6 times a week. If include group discussion, no time study liao.....
Luckily I still have a lot of friends who care about me. Thanks to them willing to chat with me, because of them I feel distress. It's happy to chat with them^^
From now on, I try to relax myself where ever is it. I try to be happy and remember to smile in front of others. Just don't want them worry much about me. Ok lah~ write until here lah~ Study for exam ~ I'm human, there are lots of potential inside us~ All the best XD

评论

此博客中的热门博文

一片落叶……启迪我的事

情感与理智的需求

2019 寂静禅林四念处禅七