Apprieciation Diary

Well, it's been a while I didn't updating my blog. This semester, to me, is the most busy semester among the 8 semesters. I have undertake many position especially in Buddhist Society. The position that I undertake is the group leader of the Secretariat Library, one of the exco in this society. Around these few weeks, I can saw that the appreciation post in the facebook influence me a lot~ I can feels that facebook is in full of metta. This can change one's thought to positive and stay happily.
Well, first of all, I would like to appreciate my coursemate because that always helped me a lot, and they also know that I'm busy as well. Secondly, around the time of sunset and after a rain, I ate my dinner after class, the sky and the air surrounding me, make me feels so calm that until relax with a joy, I'm appreciate that the evening give me such a calm feelings. Thirdly, I'm appreciate that I have a lot of positive thought of friends. They always remind and influence me positively and makes me live happily.
I should continue this writing habits so that everyone can feels the appreciation from me~

评论

此博客中的热门博文

一片落叶……启迪我的事

情感与理智的需求

2019 寂静禅林四念处禅七