Some friends who haven't seen for few years

Yesterday, I had a drink with my old friends. Since after form 5, I really didn't seen them for almost 3 years. We will meet each others at Old Town Coffee which near my house. Well, after I arrived, I saw a girl who seems familier, OH?!~ It's her. She changed a lot than I thought. She dye her hair to gold and wearing mini skirt. When I looked obviously, it was not a mini skirt, it just a short pants. After a while 2 of my friends also arrived. All of us also chit chatting happily, but just for a while, around 1 hour. Then, we went back to our house for our reunion dinner.

What I saw was, these few years really changed us a lot. All of us become more mature and grow up. There are a lot of stuffs and things that we need to learn. Sometimes it might changed one's attitude and forgetting the precious friendships. Some might take one's benefits.

Haiz, suddenly feels that even though now is Chinese New Year period, I didn't feels like I'm enjoying. Maybe stress about some other things. Whatever~ plan wisely... Last sentence from me "Happy Chinese New Year"~

评论

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

一片落叶……启迪我的事

情感与理智的需求

2019 寂静禅林四念处禅七