1st Week In The Fourth Semester
New semester had started, in this 1st week, I totally feels STRESS!!! Just by imagine I already feels this. I didn't ever had this feeling before@@... Then what I imagine? A loads of activities and also assignments ><
If in the perpectives of the Buddha, I will accept all this and learn from it. This will making me more mature and grown up... Every things that we do we can also learn from it. But learn what? Learn how to control myself, my emotion.
Talking about my emotion, why she still concerns about something? Everytime I try to chat with her, she seems just want to ignore me. This also make me stress... Everytime I try to tell her my problems about her but don't know how to start. Til now, yes, I do likes her very very much, but didn't have a preparation to accept a new relationship. Well, everything is just based on what I'm thinking, a thought will decide a person emotion. So, this is also my learning of changing thought.
That's all from me...Thanks for reading~
If in the perpectives of the Buddha, I will accept all this and learn from it. This will making me more mature and grown up... Every things that we do we can also learn from it. But learn what? Learn how to control myself, my emotion.
Talking about my emotion, why she still concerns about something? Everytime I try to chat with her, she seems just want to ignore me. This also make me stress... Everytime I try to tell her my problems about her but don't know how to start. Til now, yes, I do likes her very very much, but didn't have a preparation to accept a new relationship. Well, everything is just based on what I'm thinking, a thought will decide a person emotion. So, this is also my learning of changing thought.
That's all from me...Thanks for reading~


评论
发表评论