New perspective?
This few days, I have a different view of perspective about the things around me and about the world. You might wonder what kind of perspective I have during this moment? And how different is it?
From the beginning, I have this kind of different perspective because I recently have the passion to learn the Buddha teaching. Or should I said I had faced some agony during University life before I learned it. So what kind of agony that I have faced?
Few months ago, I had a broken heart for a relationship. During that moment, I quite suffer more than I thought. After I participated a Buddhist camp, I really put down a lot since the teaching reminds me that this world is always changing. All the things in the world could not be eternal and not the best place for us to count on. Feels like sad right? Actually I found my true happiness since I able to let it go and not dedicated it. I feels relax and inner clam. On the other hand, actually during the camp I planned to aim a new target, but I really don't have the confidence and got a kind of feeling that run away from falling in love again. Til now I still don't know how to decide.
Well, every time when I have the problem, I need to faced it and solve it, or else I would be able to grow up. That's for today.
评论
发表评论