Time to have some physical change~


It's being a while that I haven't written anything on here. Sometimes when I intend to write the blog, another tasks come to me. Well, I asked myself am I busy enough? This semester seems busy but don’t know why it’s relaxed.
Before this semester begins, I suddenly have no feels towards the academic and exam as well. It feels like nothing special already. Last week was the exam week, because of the thought, I first time failed my paper. Such of a greet impact makes me re-inspect myself “What’s the matter with me?”, ”Am my attitude goes wrong or incorrect?” and etc. Now I am getting worried about my latter exam and feel scared. I need to work even more hard and study smart.
After the exam, my course have a course night for 4 major of ours faculty. To me, this course night suppose is to enhance the relationships among 4 major, but is this course night just for choosing course king and queen and take photos among a major only? Before attend the course night I didn’t feels empty, but after I feels empty already. Maybe disappointed or unable to take picture with someone? Or I don’t have a true friend on my side? Or I dislike lonely? Why I myself eagerly wish to have these? One more thing is that, in this course night I invest myself about RM180 on buying my custom, at least I satisfies with it. That’s the one big step for the starter of changing me.
Ok, time to sleep. Next time I hope I still have time to write something on here. Bye ~

评论

此博客中的热门博文

一片落叶……启迪我的事

情感与理智的需求

2019 寂静禅林四念处禅七