A sudden with complicated feelings
Yesterday night I heard 2 course-mates suddenly can't contacted after they went back from Genting. The news that I received was they might involved in an accident. I tried to search the news about this. Unexpectedly, the news was a overloaded express bus plunges down Genting ravine.Til now still don't know where my course mates are. Everyone really worried about them.
Death or alive? Or just hand-phone run out of battery?
At this time, am I sad about it? I realized my feelings and thought. Sometimes I really scared about myself.The feelings that I realized have 2, one is happy and others is sad. The happy feelings is some kind of feelings who just own by psychopath killer. Sometimes I might think that I'm born with it, the original me. On the other hand, I felt sad maybe because I learned from my religion, Buddhist and the seed of mercy already sprout inside my heart. I sad because I have mercy. I had tried to communicate to my subconscious so that I'm not killer. So, is it complicated?
Death or alive? Or just hand-phone run out of battery?
At this time, am I sad about it? I realized my feelings and thought. Sometimes I really scared about myself.The feelings that I realized have 2, one is happy and others is sad. The happy feelings is some kind of feelings who just own by psychopath killer. Sometimes I might think that I'm born with it, the original me. On the other hand, I felt sad maybe because I learned from my religion, Buddhist and the seed of mercy already sprout inside my heart. I sad because I have mercy. I had tried to communicate to my subconscious so that I'm not killer. So, is it complicated?

评论
发表评论