I BEH TAHAN LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's been a while that I didn't write anything here already. Why? Am I too busy until no time? I noticed that every time when I intend to post something, the post that I posted always tend to emo, no mood, upset, and what else? Recently, there are really a lot of stuff that bothering me. Sometimes I am doing on my own for that particular task. ARGH!!!!!!! Walking this life is not easy for me to maintain my strength of heart. Now I'm really feels like want to totally give up, I don't have any intend to move on and doing my stuff already. I really want to find a place and give a big shout and express myself.

I try to calm myself down, but it won't work. I still need to find a place to output my feeling. Then I will feels better. I looked back myself, why am I so furious and persistent? I think it is because of her. Once I told myself and decide not to too care about her anymore, but......

I know that I really really want to be with her, but my mind told me that "It's impossible for you to be with her.". So how? Sometimes I really want to told her that "I like you, but I'm not intend to couple with you". About that I think still ok for me, at least I hope that I can share my happiness with her. Maybe because of their happy whispering make me really want to know what their talking about. Why my curiosity so strong? At the back I always told myself non of my business and thus I can't hold back myself and need to find a way to express.

Besides that, what kind of solution I need to use? Well, need some time to find out, meditation?

评论

此博客中的热门博文

一片落叶……启迪我的事

情感与理智的需求

2019 寂静禅林四念处禅七