Am I an alien?
Sometimes, I don't know why I'm totally different with others, with course-mate, with college-mate and some others whom is not grow in the teaching of Buddha. Since primary school, my teacher's religion is Buddha. So, I have a huge influence from him. I become positive thinker as well as attitude. During I grown up from child to adult, I able to maintain my good attitude without leaving the teaching of Buddha.
When coming to university, I noticed that I'm very different with others, in the aspect of thinking, the things that happen to them is some kind of weird but for me is ok. As a result, I often don't have a topic to communicate with them. This make me feels like I'm unit or alien. Maybe is my problem also lah. Haiz~
In Putra Foodcourt, a table can sit 4 persons, I sit with my coursemate, whom are girls, for having a dinner. One of them said, a table with a boy and 3 gilrs feels so weird...... Ok...... to me is nothing, I really don't know what about gilrs thinking. I feel that she dislike me sitting with them. Or I disturbed their girls,talk. The words she said it makes me more feels like an alien. Well, again, I just based on my feeling. Maybe, next time I woundn't eat with them with a boy alone.
That's all from me for today~All the best~
When coming to university, I noticed that I'm very different with others, in the aspect of thinking, the things that happen to them is some kind of weird but for me is ok. As a result, I often don't have a topic to communicate with them. This make me feels like I'm unit or alien. Maybe is my problem also lah. Haiz~
In Putra Foodcourt, a table can sit 4 persons, I sit with my coursemate, whom are girls, for having a dinner. One of them said, a table with a boy and 3 gilrs feels so weird...... Ok...... to me is nothing, I really don't know what about gilrs thinking. I feel that she dislike me sitting with them. Or I disturbed their girls,talk. The words she said it makes me more feels like an alien. Well, again, I just based on my feeling. Maybe, next time I woundn't eat with them with a boy alone.
That's all from me for today~All the best~
评论
发表评论