29th September 2012 Merentas Desa

Today,I woke up around 4.30pm. This time I intentionally put my phone far away from my bed. When the alarm rang, I don't want to disturbed my roommate so that I quickly went to stop the alarm after I heard the alarm sound. I sat in front of my laptop and began to think what should I do next. Ah! I need to inform a event to someone by sending message.
Oh~ I almost forgot, today has a running event which organized by the UPM. All college members were participated in this grand event. We gathered at Astaka Seni around 7am and luckily I manage to take the number for participant. At first, we done some warm up and the running was beginning with the boys. During the long journey from that place gone through Academic Area and Bukit Esport (I forget how to name it already>.<). After gone through the mountain, I feeled that my stomach began to muscle cramps>.<..... Unable to run again, but still able to walked. I scared if I ran, my stomach will bursh a hole. On the way, I saw many other colleges provided the minerals water to their collegiat, I was hoping that, ours was in front of my sight@@, I'm very thirsty, luckily meet some friends who gave me some of water. I'm very appriciated that.
When come to the end, my stomach really pain until I still can run a while. Finally, I manage come to finishing line. I quickly went to find a bottle of water and drank it, that time I totally dehydrated and hungryT.T. Later, I went to foodcourt and enjoyed my lunch^^
By the way, why I would participated in this running? I told myself is time to have some exercise so that my body wounldn't be lazy and unenergetic. Besides that, I can trained my physical and mental so that when come to study I can pay fully concentrated.
Will, that's all for today. Wish you all happy alwaysXD~

评论

此博客中的热门博文

一片落叶……启迪我的事

情感与理智的需求

2019 寂静禅林四念处禅七